Bante901P Portable pH/Conductivity Meter
Available on back-order
High-performance multiparameter water quality meter with 4 measurement modes, the meter is suitable for measuring the pH, mV, conductivity and total dissolved solids.
• Portable multiparameter water quality meter is equipped with a backlit LCD display.
• 1 to 5 points calibration with automatic recognition for USA, NIST and DIN buffers.
• Automatic electrode diagnosis helps the user decide whether to replace the pH electrode.
• 1 to 5 points calibration with automatic recognition for conductivity standards.
• Selectable cell constant (K=0.1/1/10), reference temperature (20/25°C), TDS factor, linear
and pure water compensation modes.
• Automatic temperature compensation ensures accurate readings over the entire range.
• Auto-Read function senses and locks the measurement endpoint.
• Auto-Power Off effectively conserves battery life.
• Calibration due alarm prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
• Calibration report provides the details of electrode performance.
• Setup menu allows setting the number of calibration points, stability criteria, temperature
unit, date and time, etc.
• Reset function automatically resumes all settings back to the factory defaults.
• Expanded memory stores or recalls up to 500 data sets.
• USB communication interface is easy to transfer data to PC.
• Multi-mode power scheme (batteries, power adapter and USB port) ensures that using the
Weight 1.5 kg Dimensions 34 × 29 × 8 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.