DOScan10 Pocket Dissolved Oxygen Meter
Available on back-order
Basic pocket dissolved oxygen meter, 1 or 2 points calibration, setup menu contains 6 options. The meter is suitable for education applications, accuracy: 0.5mg/L.
• Basic pocket dissolved oxygen meter comes with a polarographic electrode.
• 1 or 2 points calibration using the air-saturated water or zero oxygen solution.
• Salinity and barometric pressure compensations eliminate the measurement error.
• Automatic temperature compensation ensures accurate readings over the entire range.
• Auto-Read function senses and locks the measurement endpoint.
• Auto-Power Off effectively conserves battery life.
• Setup menu allows setting the number of calibration points, temperature unit, etc.
• Reset function automatically resumes all settings back to the factory defaults.
• Water and wastewater treatment
• Education and other applications
Weight 1.5 kg Dimensions 28 × 23 × 8 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.